Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What's New At Wishahmon - March 2016

Continuing to work on my New Years Resolutions (or goals or whatever they are called), I have taken yet another huge stride. This time I am doing something I am scared of and saying YES.

When I first started to blog, I was so worried about my grammar and what people will think about what I have to say and judge me for my thoughts and thought process. After a while, the five people that read my blog told me to write how I talk. They said it is much more entertaining that way. So, that is what I did. I wrote how I talked and inserted thoughts that ran through my head as I was typing even if it went off on a tangent. Fast forward to last month, I got contacted to be a guest blogger on a well known North American website!

Scared, yes.
Hesitant, yes.
Read over my resolutions/goals and then said YES!!

Starting this month, I will be a guest blogger at Wedding Recycle. I will be sharing my advice on some typical and not so typical wedding dilemmas. Some of the topics will include: Having a slacker bridesmaid; dealing with uninvited guests; or fighting with your fiancĂ© on the day of your wedding.

My first blog post on Wedding Recycle is scheduled for March 16, 2016. Make sure you check it out then! (Of course, I will remind and shamelessly promote myself before then too.)

Wedding Etiquette for Bridesmaids - Bridesmaid Duties | Wedding Planning, Ideas & Etiquette | Bridal Guide Magazine:
Bridal Guide Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...