Friday, March 18, 2016

Featured Vendor: Riana Lisbeth Photography

I always say to my clients that choosing a photographer for your wedding day is so important. In addition to loving their photography style, you also have to be comfortable with them. If you aren't, it will show on all your pictures. Meet Riana Lisbeth Khem of Riana Lisbeth Photography, she is our featured vendor today. Get to know her a little here.
Please tell us about you! What do you do in a nutshell?
I am a wedding photographer. My job and passion is to capture all real intimate moments, all tears, laughs; smiles, all curated and beautiful details and designs that come with a wedding, because
when all said and done and the wedding is over, you only have your wedding images to look over and go along with your memories, and to retell you the story of your wedding day.
 
1. When did you start your business and what was your inspiration? 
I started my business in 2012 when I was pregnant with my first daughter, Ava. My inspiration stemmed from always loving how light worked and how I wanted to experiment with it with every camera I had.
Then when I became pregnant, I realized more and more how memories matter and how to keep them and that photography is the key and answer to it-from there i developed my business.
2. What makes your business different from others?
I think what sets me apart is both my personality and my style. I can be really funny and joke around lots, but also be quite emotional, overall though the main thing is I am incredibly easy going, my job isn't just to take the photos, it's also to help the bride & groom relax and enjoy their day. Style wise, i love moody images, the ones that really make you feel the love and intimacy that is happening in that photograph. I also love using natural light and shooting in natural landscapes.
3. What is the best part of your job? 
The best part of my job is split in two, one is feeling like my job isn't just a job, it's my passion and my love, so I rarely ever feel like I am working. The second part are the reactions when my couples receive their photos and their appreciate for capturing such special memories. 

4. What do you hope to achieve with each wedding?
Probably just to grow with each wedding, and to create a new story with each.
     
5. What was your most memorable wedding?
To me they are all so unique I probably couldn't pick just one as the most memorable.


6. Words that you live by?
Be kind to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...