Friday, February 20, 2015

Stunning Birdcage Veils

Birdcage veils continue to be requested by brides throughout the years. We thought it was just a trend one year and it will soon pass but it has proven to have staying power. Brides are choosing to have a birdcage veil as an alternative to the traditional long veil. While I personally still love the look of a traditional chapel or cathedral length veil, I definitely wouldn't stay no to some of these beauties. Check out the stunning birdcage veils we found!

~Monica Hui
Owner, Lead Planner and Designer
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

I definitely do.
Etsy

DUH. I DO.
Etsy

HECK YEAH I DO.
Etsy

What's the phrase I'm looking for? Oh right, I do.
Etsy

I Do-Town, population: ME.
Etsy

My gosh I DO.
Etsy

I pretty much do.
Etsy

Stop it. I do.
Etsy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...