Friday, March 14, 2014

Celebrity Wedding : Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head

Although I never had a Mr. or Mrs. Potato Head growing up (or a My Little Pony), I have always loved them and grew even more fond of them when I started watching the Toy Story series. I have watched Toy Story a number of times and the latest one showed how brave Mr. Potato Head was to save his friends, how adaptive he was (with the tortilla), and how proud Mrs. Potato Head was of her loved one.

When I saw on Buzzfeed that wedding photographer, Chris Thornton staged a wedding for Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head to teach his young son what he did, I thought he was the coolest dad and he made a dream come true for me. I was able to "see" these two sweetheart' wedding pictures! And most of the gang from Toy Story also attended their wedding too!!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

The 34-year-old said his son Cole would always ask him as he left the house if he was off to take pictures at a wedding.

The ceremony was blessed with fine weather, with all the Toy Story gang in attendance.

Since the big day, Cole has got his own camera and took pictures at a recent real-life wedding.

Cole's mother made the outfits as Mr and Mrs Potato Head renewed their vows.

So Thornton decided to stage the Potato Head ceremony to help explain.

But it was a glorious occasion.

Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...