Monday, March 10, 2014

Bridal Skincare Tip: Clarisonic

Obviously the Clarisonic is a cult favorite but there is a reason for it. My pink Clarisonic Mia was a gift to me from my BFF. She gave it to me not because my skin needed work but she knew I would really enjoy it. (And I do.)

Most experts say you shouldn't exfoliate your skin more than once or twice a week because it leads to overdrying the skin. I personally exfoliate more than that during the week, (not necessarily with my Mia.) The reason is because I have thick combination skin. (Do what works for your skin.) Without regular exfoliation, I find my skin to be quite dull and grey and prone to blackheads. I recently started to use my Mia in the shower with a cleanser after I've been in my shower for at least five minutes. I like to wait until all my pores are opened up before I start buffing away. Works like a charm every time.

The Clarisonic is available on their website and at Sephora.

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

Clarisonic Mia.  1-2 times a week keeps my  skin from getting congested without irritating it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...