Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wishahmon at Wedding Fair 2014

This past Sunday the Wishahmon crew was at the Wedding Fair meeting and chatting with a ton of brides, grooms, and wedding party members. We look forward to meeting everyone and discussing their wedding further during our consultations. We also hope to help some brides find their dream wedding gown at a fraction of retail cost.

If you didn't make it out to the Wedding Fair, this is what our booth looked like! There were many last minute changes due to more booth space and general indecisiveness.

Huge thanks to Ken (my right hand man), Cikiena (my left hand gal), Carisa (my greatest supporter), Ivy (my rock), and Kevin (my sharpest tool in the shed). Feeling under the weather both days, I couldn't have pulled myself together and do the set up/take down of the booth without their help. I am truly blessed to have all of them in my life!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our 
Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...