Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bridal Hairstyles 2014

Recently, one of my brides said she is going to cut her hair into a pixie cut next week. She then asked me if I think it will grow back before her wedding in August. I said of course it is going to grow back some what. Then I asked her what she wants her hair to look like for her wedding. She stared at me with a blank look. I told her within reason, she can use hair extensions but she might want to start planning her hair style now. Extensions to have to hang onto something. If you know of a secret weapon that can grow your hair out 10 inches in 6 months, please share with me! Please!

~Monica
If you like our weekly ramblings, LIKE us on our Wishahmon page too! More goes on there!

Chignon Chignon

Chignon Chignon

Chignon Chignon

Ballerina Bun Ballerina Bun

Half-up, half-down Half-up, half-down

Half-up, half-down Loose Waves

Loose Waves Loose Waves

Ponytail Ponytail

Ponytail Curly

Braids Braids

Braids Braids

Retro-Glam Retro-Glam

Photo Credits: Bridal Guide

1 comment:

  1. Needed to draft you that very little remark to help say thanks as before with your exceptional guidelines you've contributed here. It was quite shockingly open-handed with people like you to grant without restraint precisely what a few people would have distributed as an e-book to earn some cash on their own, notably seeing that you could possibly have done it in case you considered necessary. Those secrets as well served to become fantastic way to fully grasp that the rest have the identical keenness similar to my very own to learn more in respect of this matter. I'm certain there are a lot more pleasurable periods in the future for those who looked at your website. visit my site Weddings Hairstyles 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...