Monday, July 15, 2013

Calgary South Ismaili Center Wedding Ceremony

I had the pleasure of helping Shainoor and Abid with the design and décor of their wedding ceremony at the Calgary South Ismaili Center. During our first visit, Shainoor and Abid explained what they needed decorated: gift/sign in table; aisle, vow area, and cake table. I suggested an aisle decorated with tulle and silk flowers, pillars with vases and flowers, uplighting, and organza swirl overlays. Shainoor and Abid loved the suggestions! Then they dropped the bomb on me: I only had 30 minutes to decorate everything.

Mission accomplished and a new record was set for me! Below is a picture I snapped at the 29th minute. One of my friends saw the picture and said the flower balls look like they are floating - star wars style. The more I look at the picture, the more I have to agree!!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...