Thursday, March 7, 2013

Avenue Magazine - Party Crashers

Last year, I volunteered at the Hope Gala for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. At the event, I noticed two individuals taking pictures of people. As a committee member of the gala, I went up to them to see if they were party crashers. The two gentlemen introduced themselves as the writer and photographer for Avenue Magazine's Party Crasher section. My jaw dropped and I felt my face turn beet red from embarrassment. (Honestly, it wasn't the wine.)

They were so nice. Not only did they not get annoyed with me, but they also took a picture of me and said it will be published in the magazine. I didn't think much of it until I saw my picture in the February edition of the magazine. WHAT?! Yes, it happened. I made it to the pages of Avenue Magazine, in the party crashers' section. (Picture #9, I'm the one on the left. The one on the right is my rock: Ivy.) So crazy excited I had to share with you all!

~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer @ Wishahmon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...