Friday, January 18, 2013

Bridal Hairstyles 2013

It has finally come to my realization that great hair styles takes work. Not to mention some hair products, tools, pins, and healthy hair. I tell people that my hairstyle is simply "my style". In reality, my hairstyle is what it is because I don't know what to do with "my mop."

(Before)


Not willing to lose to my hair, I have found some pictures of potential hairstyles that I am going to tackle. These are the top bridal hairstyles of 2013 too! I admit that my chances of success are slim. However, if any of you brides out there succeed with any of these styles do share! I would love to hear all about your hair battle and success. (I don't know how this blog post ended up sounding like a hair war!)

Good luck!
~Monica
Owner and Lead Designer
@Wishahmon
 
(Afters)
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Photo Credits: Before) Essential Mums; Afters) Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...