Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wired Bouquets

People that know me know I go ANYWHERE to shop. It doesn't have to be clothing or shoes (although I do like my converse runners - I have 9 pairs right now.) Friends are not surprised when I tell them I went to Lee Valley, Princess Auto, Napa Auto, Busy Bee, or Canadian Woodworker on the weekend. I am also sure that my friends have no idea what these places are. As an event designer, I feel I have to be open to new ideas, new places, and new resources.

I have come across copper wire several times, walked around the store with a spool of it, and very nearly purchasing it. I always stop in time because I really have no idea what to use it for. (Notice I didn't say what it is used for.)

Fast forward to today, I found these beautiful wire bouquets made by Refinerii. The bouquets are made of salvaged metals  and found industrial objects. Each piece is unique and quite frankly a piece of art. These bouquets are perfect for an eco-chic bride! It is totally a keeper!

Just be careful if it gets used as a bouquet toss. Possible "ouch" situation for the reciepents!

~Monica

Wired Bouquet Preston Bailey

Copper Alternative Wedding Bouquet & matching boutonniere

Copper Alternative Wedding Bouquet & matching boutonniere

Metal Bouquet for the Alternative Bride

Photo Credit: Refinerii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...