Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Long Rectangular Reception Tables

I was totally flattered when I met a bride that pulled inspiration from my blog  to design her wedding. (Honestly still very surprised that people other than my family read my blog!) I thought everything she said was familiar but I didn't really realize it until she said: "I got these ideas from your blog!"

She had pulled together a lot of the decor elements beautifully and had a nack for DIY. (I totally want her on my team after her wedding!) The only thing she struggled with was how to put her guest tables together. All the weddings she attended had round tables of eight guests. Her venue has long rectangular tables and she was at a lost as to how she can fill the tables with centerpieces. She couldn't quite figure it out but felt one centerpiece per 12 foot table is a little odd.

I gave her some ideas including using several smaller centerpieces at different heights and a long table runner to pull all the centerpieces together for a cohesive look. Knowing that she is very visual and now knowing she reads my blog, I dedicate the inspirations in this blog post to her. Good luck K!

~Monica















Photo Credits: 1), 6) Style Me Pretty 2), 7) Wed Lux 3), 5) Karen Tran 4)  Destination I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...