Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kathy Chow and Julien Lepeu's Wedding

I have to admit that I read CNN to see who got married over the weekend. (Sounds better than TMZ.)I tell people that I read Chinese tabloid websites to practice my (limited) Chinese but in reality I am also seeing who got married over the weekend. (Although I did find a site that translates all the Chinese gossip in English!) Sometimes I don't know the famous people that got married but it really doesn't matter to me. I am most interested in what they wore and what their wedding looked like.

Last week, famous Hong Kong model, Kathy Chow got married to her beau, Julien Lepeu. Of course she looked stunning in her wedding gown that was designed by Elie Saab.  The dress that caught my attention was her exquisite red lace qipao, designed by Barney Cheng. As discussed in a previous blog post, the qipao is becoming very modern and turning quite a few heads!

~Monica




Photo Credit: ihktv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...