Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Felt Wedding Flower Bouquet

I love flowers and floral bouquets but I understand that not all brides share the same feeling as I do. As such, I am always looking for alterative bouquets. Last week, I found and blogged about wire bouquets. This week, I found felt flower bouquets made by Muncle Fred Art.

Each bouquet can be customized by color and/or size. Over 50 felt color options are available for  brides to choose from for any style wedding. All bouquets are made to order, handmade and unique!

~Monica

Wedding Wildflower Felt Bouquet - Alternative Wedding Flowers -

The Cee Wildflower Wedding Bouquet - Felt Flower - Custom -

Custom Wedding Wildflower Felt Bouquet - Alternative Wedding Flowers - Purples & Plums -

The Little Heather Wedding Bouquet - Felt Flower - Custom - Made to order - Beach Wedding-

The Heather Camille Wedding Bouquet - Felt Flower - Custom - Made to order - Alternative Wedding Flowers -

Photo Credits: Muncle Fred Art

1 comment:

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...