Sunday, February 26, 2012

Balloons + Weddings

Recently during a consultation meeting, a bride told me that she absolutely does not want any balloons at her wedding. She said they were tacky and reminded her of children's birthday parties. Honestly, when she said "balloons" the first thing I thought of was the colorful balloons that carried the house from UP away. Back to reality, we were able to design a wedding for this bride without a stitch of balloons. No one is even going to be allowed to mention balloons.

After the meeting, I did some research to determine whether it is possible for balloons to be incorporated into weddings. I found a ton of balloon arches which made me cringe a little bit. I eventually found huge balloons from Geronimo Balloons. Here are some pictures of how these huge balloons can be used in wedding pictures. Stay tuned for ideas on how to incorporate balloons into wedding decor!











Photo credits: 1) )Pixar2) Style Me Pretty 3) Ohana Photographers 4) Wish Special Events 5)Brooklyn Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...