Friday, May 13, 2011

Fairytale Wedding Becomes Reality!

Don't you just love the title of this blog? I would love it if every bride got their fairytale wedding! Couple of weeks ago, I blogged and did a radio interview about the Royal Wedding. By now, I am sure everyone has gotten a glimpse of Kate Middleton's wedding gown. I thought she looked stunning in her wedding gown. (My guess on her gown wasn't too far off either!)

Rather than doing a recap of the Royal Wedding on this blog, I thought I'd share this cute Disney comparison instead. The highly anticipated Royal Wedding of Duke William and Duchess Catherine was truly one of the closest real life fairy tale weddings we have ever experienced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...