Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Huge Floor Sticker

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that I love all things pretty and I try to make every wedding I decorate also pretty. A couple of blog entries back I talked a little bit about how to transform an ugly reception room. I talked a lot about covering up walls and enhancing positive features of the room. (Like people, everyone and everything has positive features. If you disagree, send me a picture of a room by email and I will tell you the positives!)

I didn't talk about ugly reception floors (even though it really bothers me) in that blog because I couldn't find a solution at that time. I have been keeping my eyes out ever since. Some would say there is nothing that can be done or everyone is used to seeing a portable parkay dance floor. Well, not anymore!

There is a company called Dance Floor Decor that makes custom floor decor for clients. Think huge floor sticker. Imagine the possibilities of your dance floor, it can be customized to your wedding colors, include your initials or even personalized logo. I wouldn't suggest putting your picture on the floor cause it might get pretty dirty after a full night of dancing! Here are some pictures of their custom work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggested Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...